- If you are considering moving, choose a home in an urban or village neighborhood, close to the places you visit.
- You can cut down on your driving time, reduce your greenhouse gas emissions and increase your physical activity.
- Patronize downtown and village stores and services and support local Vermont businesses (Learn more at Local First Vermont)
- Look for the Vermont Fresh Network logo and support businesses that serve local food.
- Try local first when gift shopping.
- Buy locally grown food at your farmer’s market or local grocery store to support the farmers who maintain the rural landscape.
For land subdivision and land site development. Click here.